New York City Car Accident Lawyers

New York City Auto Lawyers for Car Accidents and Motor Vehicle Accident Claims

Have you sustained injuries or monetary losses from a car accident in New York City? Having trouble with your insurance company over payments?  If so, you’re not alone. Car accident cases and related personal injury cases can be a frustrating experience fraught with legal issues and obstacles. The experienced NY car accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Robert Flaster can help determine the most appropriate and effective course of legal action for your case, and our lawyers for car accidents can advise you on whether you are entitled to damages resulting from your motor vehicle accident claim.

When to Consult New York City Car Accident Lawyers

According to the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles, about 260,000 reported motor vehicle crashes occurred in New York state in the year of 2011—with about 53,000 of those accidents in New York City alone . Approximately 97% of police-reported crashes in the state were either non-fatal personal injury crashes or reportable property damage crashes, while the remaining 3% were reported as fatal car accidents. A good number of these reported motor vehicle accidents have involved bicycle riders, motorcycle drivers and even pedestrians.

Regardless of the circumstances of your accident, it is important to consult with an experienced auto lawyer for car accidents to go over your legal options, especially if your case involves any of the following issues:

  • Extensive damage to your car or property.
  • Serious physical or mental injuries with possible long-term repercussions
  • Disputes as to who was at fault in the accident
  • Any pressure by claims adjusters toward agreeing to a quick settlement.
  • Inappropriate compensation for your current & future medical costs.

Flaster’s NY auto lawyers can also help determine if you have the legal standing to push a negligence claim against the other driver involved in the motor vehicle accident. In general, a car accident victim could pursue a negligence claim against another driver the following car accident facts are established:

  1. The law required the driver to be reasonably careful while driving.
  2. The driver was not careful.
  3. The driver’s conduct directly resulted in the victim’s injuries.
  4. The victim suffered losses and/or was injured.

If monetary losses and/or provable injuries resulted from the driver’s actions, a car accident victim can file a claim to recover compensation for injuries, lost wages, earning capacity, pain & suffering, property damage and/or car damage. Our experienced NY auto lawyers for car accidents will closely analyze your situation to see whether or not you are entitled to these kinds of damages based on existing documentation, witness testimony and evidence relating to the accident you were involved in.

How Our New York City Lawyers For Auto Accidents Can Help

Under New York state law, a person affected by a car accident can file a suit or claim within 3 years from the date the accident occurred. Therefore, it is crucial to act quickly and swiftly to address all legal issues related to your accident and see if you are entitled to compensation. Call the Law Offices of Robert Flaster today to speak with an experienced NY auto lawyer who can give you legal guidance regarding your situation. Our NY auto lawyers for car accidents have the experience and success required to analyze the legal details of your car accident situation and to determine your best course for resolution.

Contact Us